"Kiss me quick before you wake up"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Kiss me quick before you wake up"

On a lousy saturday with work instead of relax, an average Arnold film isn't the worst relaxation. Execpt for one thing. Action is fine, special effects too, but the end - filling a planet with an atmosphere in a few minutes and the weather is nice ??????

The main story about memory control isn't bad, but why spoil it with a lousy end ?

Guess that you guys easily can guess the movie - can you mention other films with reasonably consistent story that ****s up in the last minutes ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Worst possible thread title / -starter combo to read just before bedtime. The light stays on tonight.

Comment

FWIW I think thats a cracking film. How did you want it to end? It's just a bit of fun (and that Latino babe is hot)

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
        FWIW I think thats a cracking film. How did you want it to end? It's just a bit of fun (and that Latino babe is hot)
        No problem - I was entertained, and yes, the Latino babe was hot - the blonde too despite her violent actions .

My objection is that if you pour several billions tons into an atmosphere, then you may expect weather to be a little rough
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Montreal
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

It really was just a memory implant that went wrong. So the real end of the movie is him comatose in the memory clinic.
            Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
            The continuing saga of The Five Nations
            A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

IF I AM NOT ME DEN WHO DA HELL AM I???
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by 1889
                It really was just a memory implant that went wrong. So the real end of the movie is him comatose in the memory clinic.
                Yup The film actually has a mean twist. Is life a dream and who decides wich ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Thats Total Recall, and I say it was real, there is an advertisement for a competitor in the dream world? no way.

Comment

So which film is this?

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                      You actually does't exist - you are the imagination of several polytubbies and you twist and turn as we wish

Steven Weinberg

Comment

As for other movies that go bad at the end has anybody rented Rollerball? The DVD includes the original ending, which Ben Stiller clearly likes, but it would have ruined a good comedy.
                        Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
                        The continuing saga of The Five Nations
                        A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha
                          Thats Total Recall, and I say it was real, there is an advertisement for a competitor in the dream world? no way.

Also, the Doc on mars tried to give him a pill....which was really poison and arnie shot him in the head (prudent course of action)...so he is either dreaming in a dream, or its real. It was real I say!

The whole thing was a plot to get Quatro (or whatever the gooey guys name was).

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                            DAY TRIED TO KILL ME, BUT I KILLED DEM!

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

CONSIDER DAT A DIVORCE
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                              X