Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A boys penis in his fathers mouth is not a sexual act?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A boys penis in his fathers mouth is not a sexual act?

Of course it is. I tell you, those pesky gay, incestuous babies are the worst kind.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Clinton redefined what sex is.
      No Monica was just showing a sign of respect or perhaps she was suckling him to keep him quiet.

Because we know he "didn't have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky." And he "never told anyone to lie, ever!"

Comment

This is truly awesome

I like tha paragraph about the stripper and the banana
        I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

According to the article, he witnessed it while he was a journalist in Bangkok. It is supposedly a sign of love between a parent and his son.

In some cultures, the penis isn't solely a sexual thing, you know. Even in yours: when you pee, are you performing a sexual act with yourself?
          There are also some cultures where the men implant seed into the young boys butt and mouths. This goes on for a few years, and ends when the boys have enough seed to ejaculate on their own.

There is nothing wrong with those people, however, I beleive that our way of not ****ing our young boys is better.

Same with this.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

no it means hack writers will stop writing, leaving writing to the professionals who don't write crap like this.

Arguably one of the best novels written about Vietnam...surely he is a hack.

Comment

I find it difficult to believe that any culture would adopt the practice of putting an infant's penis in an adult's mouth as standard practice. The usual reflex action on the part of the child would be a reflex relaxation of the bladder sphincter resulting in a mouth full of urine. Odds are good that relaxation of the anal sphincter would follow too, resulting in a brown shower. How affectionate would Mom or Dad feel after that?
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

The only war novels that aren't overtly chauvenistic are ones that don't ever mention women.
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                  I find it difficult to believe that any culture would adopt the practice of putting an infant's penis in an adult's mouth as standard practice. The usual reflex action on the part of the child would be a reflex relaxation of the bladder sphincter resulting in a mouth full of urine. Odds are good that relaxation of the anal sphincter would follow too, resulting in a brown shower. How affectionate would Mom or Dad feel after that?
                  I have talked to people that seem to think that all that bit about not 'touching' children's privates is a bunch of repressed hogwash. They seem to think that rubbing babies will help them calm down, and won't give them any problems.

I am amazed, and scared, by their naivety.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I nominate this for the "Thread that you see and loudly say 'What the ****!?' to when you see the title, and feel serious apprehension about clicking to find out" Award.
                    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

I do enjoying pissing. Especially after a long trip in the car after consuming lots of diet sodas. mmmm. sure ectasy.
                      Unless you can't pull over and get out of the car fast enough.
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                      X