Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A boys penis in his fathers mouth is not a sexual act?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A boys penis in his fathers mouth is not a sexual act?

This is just too good to not post on poly. Even if it is some relatively obscure Virginia political race.

first off excerpts from this guy's books:

Senate candidates response: http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPolitics....20061027c.html

Relatively obscure? Even I know that this is one of the more important U.S. Senate races
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'm not going to even bother clicking those links.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        I'm not going to even bother clicking those links.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
          Relatively obscure? Even I know that this is one of the more important U.S. Senate races
          Okay, maybe not so obscure if you follow politics closely. I don't anymore. I've become too disillusioned with the political system to think that any change (republican or democrat) will make a bit of difference.

Comment

This race sounds like if someone ran as an independent, s/he'd have it in the bag, what with an alleged racist on one side and an alleged misogynist on the other.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'm smart enough not to attribute fictional works to political campaigns. Morons.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

still, why would you write about something like this?

He says it's something that happens in southeast asia (though I doubt it's common).

The article then mentions theres a case in Las Vegas of a Cambodian woman doing this to her son. I'm not familiar with this case. But I don't pay attention to local news much anymore (too depressing, and I don't have time to watch/read the news)

Comment

The US is so puritan that it can't even handle sex in fiction! Look out, Janet Jackson's breast might be in that book!
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

The US is so puritan that it can't even handle sex in fiction! Look out, Janet Jackson's breast might be in that book!
                    you don't think that it's a sick thing to write about?

What an author writes about shows a lot about the writer himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      still, why would you write about something like this?

He says it's something that happens in southeast asia (though I doubt it's common).
                      Actually, it's not all that uncommon. It use to be common in the West for nursemaids and mothers to suckle infant boys' penises to quiet them. I don't see why the rest of the world would have stopped doing it just cuz we have a bug up our ass.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

you don't think that it's a sick thing to write about?

What an author writes about shows a lot about the writer himself.
                        Stephen King is a bad person.
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Scooter Libby.
                          B♭3

Comment

Yet another substance-less scandal created to swing an election. Allen...
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

Stephen King is a bad person.
                              Koontz was abused as a child, so I know where he gets some of the stuff he writes about. King most likely does have bad thoughts in his head (though so do I), but does not act upon them. He has an outlet.

Comment

Working...
                              X