No announcement yet.

Bush on "The Google"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And if it does, does it have a big red Enter key?

I bet he plays a bit of minesweeper on the middle level when nobody's looking.

Comment

I'm more concerned with the fact that he doesn't email because it leaves records behind than I am with the fact that he's as ignorant of technology as 99% of people his age are.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Has Google mocked him yet by putting a big "THE" on their homepage for a day?

I wonder if he also dosn't write any memos or perhaps anything at all out of a similar fear that some evidence might turn up. Its actualy a rather sound policy considering that everything he dose is a complete F*** UP, would you want a paper trail? Seems he has learned one thing from Nixon.
        Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
          Has Google mocked him yet by putting a big "THE" on their homepage for a day?

I wonder if he also dosn't write any memos or perhaps anything at all out of a similar fear that some evidence might turn up. Its actualy a rather sound policy considering that everything he dose is a complete F*** UP, would you want a paper trail? Seems he has learned one thing from Nixon.
          That should be done on Bush's birthday. You know how they change their Google logo for holidays....they should do it for his birthday, or for President's day. It'd be very funny. I'd print the screen and tape it on my wall.

Comment

You tape things on your wall? Tape!?

Comment

Working...
            X