Bush on "The Google"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush on "The Google"...

I'm just wondering which of "The Internets" he used when he searched via "The Google"...

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Carolus

It's "Teh Google"!
    Blah

Comment

maybe http://www.internet2.edu/

Comment

Uhmm.. what's wrong with that? He didn't say anything stupid.. ?
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

He's the president of the most powerfull nation in the world and he needs google for satellite images?

Can't he use teh Nasa?
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Lot cheaper to use "the Google". People are just programmed to be morons about every single thing he does.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Why would he get NASA images, when he just was browsing for fun?

Hey, I can buy those images too. Why wait? What do I even want to see, he said he likes to watch some pics of his ranch and stuff, google earth is convinient. Why would he ever google anything because he could always ask from his advisors, or why would he ever make a phone call when he can have people calling for him. Why would he even get up in the morning and put a suit on when he can have people do that for him, maybe even better than he can do it himself?

He was browsing for fun. There's no stupid in it.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

He probably has shares in google and it's his way of advertising them.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                  Good point Dauphin!
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Calling it "The Google" may have been funny, but it's really a long shot from moronic. And doesn't stand close to some other silly comments Bush has made.

I wonder more about, well, why the heck do world leaders seem to be sort of ignorant of technology such as the Internet(s). Just hits me as being strange, many high-tech things such as that have a very important place in the world now, yet the leaders of this world seem to use those techs quite sparingly.
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Because they're older, Solver. That's no real mystery.
                      Yes, some older people know it, but on the whole, they spent enough time having a real life that they don't have an interest in it.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"Calling it "The Google" may have been funny, but it's really a long shot from moronic."

It's not a long shot to from moronic if you call this thing funny.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Some older people not only tech, but are actually tech wizards . Besides, guys like Bush show that they are capable of flying in a modern jet fighter or somesuch - seems much harder than merely using the Internet. Okay, I wouldn't expect any real computer skills, but doing some basic Google searches or navigating websites hardly requires much technological knowledge.
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Nothing is a long shot to moronic if Pekka is in the vicinity.
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                              Does Google have any new gov't contracts that nobody else got to bid on?

"The Google" is funny. I hope to see a new Google.com front page graphic about it, maybe on Presidents Day!

Comment

Working...
                              X