Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.. Addai with 171 yards on the ground tonight and 4 TDs. I wonder what Edgerrin James is doing right now?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Not ruining my fantasy team's chances at a win, that's what

The one 'bad' game Peyton has, and it has to be the week I need an average game from him...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Cowboys vs. Bears
        San Diego vs. Colts
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• As of today, that's what it looks like. But there are 5 weeks left. A lot can happen.

Baltimore, Jacksonville, New England, and Carolina are all viable candidates.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I don't know about Jacksonville... I think I'd stick New Orleans in, instead of them.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I would, too.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Cowboys vs. Bears
                San Diego vs. Colts
                Actually, I think Baltimore is a second-best team in AFC right now.
                http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Here's one commentator who thinks that Rex Grossman is the Chicago Bears major problem right now. He thinks that unless Grossman improves, the Bears have no chance in the playoffs.

I agree.

http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• I think it can be any two of Indianapolis, San Diego, Baltimore, and New England who end up in that AFC Championship Game. And you never know if a team can surprise in the playoffs, like Kansas City, who now has Trent Green back.

Comment

• The Ravens sure weren't worrying about roughing the passer. They smacked Roethlisberger around pretty good - 9 sacks.
                      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Roethlisberger and Grossman are long lost brothers.
                        Both of them, you don't know if their brain is going to be working from week to week.

Comment

• Roethlisberger has at least led his team to a Super Bowl (though wasn't necessarily responsible for the win) and another conference championship game to boot. Problem being that the running game isn't as good for the Steel Curtain this year and Big Ben is being called on to win the game more often (he has more attempts already than he did last year in 12 games or two years back in 14 games).
                          Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; November 27, 2006, 00:28.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                            Roethlisberger has at least led his team to a Super Bowl (though wasn't necessarily responsible for the win) ...
                            Very true. That Superbowl was spoiled, grossly spoiled by the refs who made so many questionable calls all in favor of Pittsburgh.

Comment

• Big Ben started the year with his head scattered.
                              Since the year started, he's been beat on pretty regularly.

Comment

• I want to include New Orleans, but I just can't. Will they make the playoffs? Sure. But that's all they get this year.

Every team has flaws. It'll depend on matchups and good health in the playoffs.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X