Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im about to go shopping today, but I was wondering if you could look up 3 stats.

sacks allowed, draft position, and qb rating of each starting qb for each team
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• If I had nothing to do, I'd be too busy to do all your homework.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP

Plus since Arizona hasn't played this week yet, Detroit is 2-9 and AZ is 2-8, so Detroit has the worst record.

So yea, for the moment Detroit is unquestionably the worst team in the NFL. And as I pessimistically stated, they'll probably win just enough games to deny themselves a good pick. Proving that they can't even lose right.
        Ozzy, I think you're being overly pessimistic. If Detroit can't beat SF at home, and a formerly 1-win AZ team (even if it was on the road), what makes you think they can win any of these? @NE, MN, @GB, Chi, @ Dallas. I'm just not seeing it. They already played their Any Given Sunday card against Atl.

AZ has NO, @ Wash, @TB, Dallas, Car, @ Philly. Not much better, but Philly lost McNabb, and they've already beaten Detroit.

Oak is currently the other 2-win team. They have @SD, Hou, @Cincy, St.Lou, KC, @NYJ. Maybe they can beat Hou. They already beat AZ (if head-to-head actually means anything for 1st pick).
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• I don't know what the hell is making you think Arizona plays Tampa Bay. I wish we were playing the Cardinals this year, as it would be a welcome respite from the hell we've had to go through, but our remaining schedule looks like this:

@Pit, Atl, @Chi, @Cle, Sea

Yikes.
          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
            im about to go shopping today, but I was wondering if you could look up 3 stats.

sacks allowed, draft position, and qb rating of each starting qb for each team
            shopping? how gay.

only crazy people and women (women are crazy though) go shopping the day after thanksgiving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon

Ozzy, I think you're being overly pessimistic. If Detroit can't beat SF at home, and a formerly 1-win AZ team (even if it was on the road), what makes you think they can win any of these? @NE, MN, @GB, Chi, @ Dallas. I'm just not seeing it. They already played their Any Given Sunday card against Atl.

AZ has NO, @ Wash, @TB, Dallas, Car, @ Philly. Not much better, but Philly lost McNabb, and they've already beaten Detroit.

Oak is currently the other 2-win team. They have @SD, Hou, @Cincy, St.Lou, KC, @NYJ. Maybe they can beat Hou. They already beat AZ (if head-to-head actually means anything for 1st pick).
              Well looking at their remaining schedule, perhaps you're right. But the Lions have a funny way of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

It doesn't matter anyways. We'll still pick some high profile WR who won't perform and will end up cut from the team in 2-3 years.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by reismark
                I don't know what the hell is making you think Arizona plays Tampa Bay. I wish we were playing the Cardinals this year, as it would be a welcome respite from the hell we've had to go through, but our remaining schedule looks like this:

@Pit, Atl, @Chi, @Cle, Sea

Yikes.
                D'OH! I was looking at Atlanta's remaining schedule.

AZ remaining schedule @MN, @StL, Sea, Den, @SF, @SD. So maybe they could get another win @SF?
                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• No. SF is improving. Gore & Company. Minnesota is a better chance for a win.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Wow! Atlanta gave up a 48-yd Hail Mary TD at the end of the first half!

What do you do? [/Chris Berman]
                    Knock it down! [/Tom Jackson]

Except it looked like Hall tried to catch it. Dumbass. He mistimed his jump and missed, Copper timed it right and caught it.

21-6. Despite Vick setting a record for 1st half rushing by a QB with 127 yds.

Comment

• Vick is a hell of a RB.
                      M. Vick 7/15 44 yards. He sure as **** can't throw.

SF's first pick in draft needs to be someone on defense that can help stop the run.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144

you should read a book by Michael Lewis called "the blind side" which tackles the left tackle position and how it has evolved due to bill walsh's strategy (also know as the west coast offense which is a misnomer considering EVERYONE USES IT since its so effective!)
                        The west coast offense is not used by every team in the league. It's used by some, but not by nearly all of the teams in the NFL. I think only four or five teams use a true Bill Walsh offense.

It is VERY hard to use, albeit effective if you have the right skill positions, particularly the QB. The QB must be very skilled at quick passes to a spot in the field, and the WRs must run routes VERY well.

The misnomer comes from the fact that Kosar described a "West Coast Offense" that referred to the early 80's Chargers and Raiders, not to the Walsh offense in the mid to late 80s. Walsh's success led to the name being applied to his offense.
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369

The west coast offense is not used by every team in the league. It's used by some, but not by nearly all of the teams in the NFL. I think only four or five teams use a true Bill Walsh offense.

It is VERY hard to use, albeit effective if you have the right skill positions, particularly the QB. The QB must be very skilled at quick passes to a spot in the field, and the WRs must run routes VERY well.

The misnomer comes from the fact that Kosar described a "West Coast Offense" that referred to the early 80's Chargers and Raiders, not to the Walsh offense in the mid to late 80s. Walsh's success led to the name being applied to his offense.

you sir need to read "the blind side" to see how wrong you are.
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• What makes a "West Coast Offense" is using 3-step drops by the QB, rather than 7.

The off-tackle has much less to do with it than with traditional 7 step.
                            I just figured, let him ramble.

Comment

• he got about half of it, but the skill positions is highly innaccurate because if executed it can take bad QBs and make them better.

Comment

• Buf kicks last sec FG to beat Jax 27-24.

Comment

Working...
                                X