X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a sloppy sloppy game
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Big Mo has shifted
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Giants are a team that scores a lot late.
        But great to get a turnover and extend the lead, especially after the way the game started.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• That didn't take long.
          Finally fell victim to the Inevitable Tiki Cutback play.
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• That was quick... back to only a 4 point lead.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• thats the 2nd time I didn't make my Lombardi picks at CBS sportsline. I tried today before the deadline but the page just kept re-loading and wouldn't let me get to the page with the make picks option. Damnit I'm pissed off, I hate that site.

Comment

• Yeah, but it's not just Sportsline. It can happen anywhere on Sunday morning. I got burned on Yahoo.

I now make it a habit to make my weekly picks early -- Tuesday or Wednesday. Then even if I forget to go back for late changes, at least I've got the picks in.

Comment

• dude, sloppiest game ever!
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Why the heck did he challenge that ... wasn't a key call, and wasn't that close. Bah.
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
                      dude, sloppiest game ever!
                      No ... this was perhaps the sloppiest game ever

Rain is going to cause a lot of fumbles ... and add in the fumblicious Bears, and the bear's fumble-causing D ...

Comment

• HESTER FTW!!!!

Comment

• Wow.. you'd think the Giants would be prepared for that after the famous FG miss for a return Chicago had last year.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• what a play

Comment

• Or after the Ravens' famous play of the same thing a few years ago...

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X