This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redskins are dumbasses.

Down at goal line, they run 3 times. Dallas stops them.
    4th and 1. FG? Oh, no. They run again.

You don't run successfully against Dallas. At LEAST run a play action.

Oh, shades of Bledsoe.
    1-10-DAL 1 (6:34) J.Jones left end tackled in End Zone for -1 yards, SAFETY (L.Marshall).

Get a stretcher. I think Parcells is having a stroke.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Lions up 17-7. They failed to convert a 4th and less-than-one inside the 5, trying to pass, rather than run, but then picked off Vick and Jones scored on 2-yd TD run. That's 2 scores off Falcon turnovers (Vick fumbled earlier).

Dolphins up 14-3 on da Bears! And just got ball back off turnover!
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Bears having problems with Miami due to turn overs... sigh
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Even if I didn't know the score, I'd know that the Bears are losing from this thread........

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Jason Taylor has been a monster.

It's 14-3, but could be worse. alex Brown just intercepted a pass in the red zone to prevent another score.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
              Bears having problems with Miami due to turn overs... sigh
              Same with the Falcons against the Lions... trap games. Hopefully they remember to play in the second half.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• BLOCKED!
                Halftime score: Miami 14, Chicago 10.
                Coulda been worse...
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Houston is playing the Giants tough in NY.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                    BLOCKED!
                    Halftime score: Miami 14, Chicago 10.
                    Coulda been worse...
                    Sheesh! I thought the Dolphins would at least get a FG there.
                    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• Bears start the 2nd half by turning it over AGAIN.
                      That's 4.

Comment

• 21-10 Miami. Nice 12-yard drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                          21-10 Miami. Nice 12-yard drive.
                          WOO HOO!

Comment

• 5 turnovers now.

Comment

• And 5 drops for Falcons recievers... man, it's going to suck if after the Falcons beat Pittsburgh and Cincy, they lose to Detroit.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• What will power ratings look like if Chicago loses and NE beats Indy?

Saints kicking ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X