Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really?

but they taught you to call them suomi, or at least something similar

(or maybe that's just estonia and latvia, in which case I offer you my deepest apologies)
    CSPA

Comment

BTW, Iceland

I had a very cool (in all senses of the word!) Spring there a couple of years back!
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871

Some star - you obviously haven't seen his performance for Miami since...
        No, not having satellite telly puts me back somewhat in that regard, but the reports give me hope still.

Let's be honest, then - Minnesota made him look far better than he actually is, and he actually was a star there. Since... who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
          really?

but they taught you to call them suomi, or at least something similar
          They did. But we taught them to use axes, hence "kirves" (lithuanian kirvis). So basically we came wielding kirvis and shouting perkunas (they heard perkele) and took their money and women. It's vice versa now, payback's a b!tch (and my Nordea mortgage).
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I had a very cool (in all senses of the word!) Spring there a couple of years back!
            It happens, I'm actually having a cool autumn there right now I look forward to more global warming
            Ef þú getur lesið þetta þá kanntu kannski íslensku. Það getur verið að þú sért að vera sniðugur eins og viss herramaður sem ég nafngreini ekki. Eða að þú sért Færeyingur eða Nojari.

Comment

Working...
            X