The Viking Team:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Viking Team:

While reading the military spending of country, I read that Iceland had a military spending of 30$ millions(which is very low) Since they don't have any army, I wanted to know where they spend their money... and I have found!!

The Viking Team:

There were many reasons for comissioning the unit, including a hijacked airliner that landed at Keflavík International Airport in 1976, Eco-terrorists who sunk whaling ships in 1986 and a few occasions of criminals using firearms against unarmed policemen.
    anyway, enough time wasted, I need to work...
    bleh

Cool thread, people need to know these things about Iceland.
    Ef þú getur lesið þetta þá kanntu kannski íslensku. Það getur verið að þú sért að vera sniðugur eins og viss herramaður sem ég nafngreini ekki. Eða að þú sért Færeyingur eða Nojari.

Comment

I bet they are mostly all about the plunder.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

@Gautason
        Welcome on OT! Herra, hope you'll like your ride!
        bleh

Comment

Go Steelers!
          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

a new UU ?
            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Herra Gautason
              Cool thread, people need to know these things about Iceland.
              Say, is Herra an actual name in the land of ice, or is it, for whatever reason, the finnish word for "Mister"?
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Did you know that the chief of the Viking Team is Eidur Gudjohnsen 's Mother's business partner?

I only read that yesterday!
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Well since they got rid of their star quarterback, they haven't looked as tight a unit as they did in the past couple of seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun

Say, is Herra an actual name in the land of ice, or is it, for whatever reason, the finnish word for "Mister"?
                    No, it's the Icelandic word for mister.
                    Ef þú getur lesið þetta þá kanntu kannski íslensku. Það getur verið að þú sért að vera sniðugur eins og viss herramaður sem ég nafngreini ekki. Eða að þú sért Færeyingur eða Nojari.

Comment

silly finn.
                      it's obviously like 50% of your vocabulary a loanword from the more civilized nations to your west
                      CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                        silly finn.
                        it's obviously like 50% of your vocabulary a loanword from the more civilized nations to your west
                        I agree. Not sure about the bit saying we're more civilied though .

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                          Did you know that the chief of the Viking Team is Eidur Gudjohnsen 's Mother's business partner?

I only read that yesterday!
                          Everything in Iceland is like that. We're a big, (un)happy, barbaric, whale-killing family.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                            Well since they got rid of their star quarterback, they haven't looked as tight a unit as they did in the past couple of seasons.
                            Some star - you obviously haven't seen his performance for Miami since...
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                              Not all. We taught them PERKELE!
                              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                              X