Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention NYC Polytubbies - Once in a lifetime chance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do you live Pekka?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Location disclosed.

I'm not up to meeting posters

I mean I was some years back but NOOOOOooooo... !
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

It must be small.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

... Uhm?
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            GePap, no, I was in Manhattan. And I gave 2-3 hours to get where I was, not total time I had the day to spend as extra. So that's 2 to 3 hours to get to manhattan and do something.

BUt NOooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
            Some people actually work, you know.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

It's something I gathered.

Comment

Whatever.

GePap, YOU LOST YOUR CHANCE to meet SC. I know you're still sad, but get over it. I will not come and bless you by my presence. I might be coming over to NYC in .. April though.
                In da butt.

Comment

I'm zeroing in on you, GePap. When you hear boots scraping on the sidewalk, you'll know.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    I'm zeroing in on you, GePap. When you hear boots scraping on the sidewalk, you'll know.
                    All I can say is, you better get better boots.
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I have real good boots. Tony Lama bullhide. Nice stitching. They'll be around after I'm gone.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Does that mean you'll die soon?

Comment

Well Colon, I'm going to try and hang on a while longer; so don't get your hopes up.

Comment

Working...
                          X