No announcement yet.

Deciphering personalities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need an arborist to take down a tree here. Don't want to pay those prices though. usually is cheaper if there is just some redneck coming by to ask about wood or such. They are usually quite nice also.

Comment

Can I have dibs on the squirrels?
      I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

I'd say a, b, and c. I've used the watchtower joke before, but see, this was during a whole slew of horrid jokes that didn't target any one ethnicity--we were making fun of blacks, whites, latinos, women, men, asians, and so on.

Clearly, he has to know when to apply such horrifyingly, wrongly funny jokes.

However, if all he was joking about was one group of people, without being equal opportunity... and if he wasn't taking any jokes about whites or his "germanic" heritage...
        B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
          "my grandfather died at Auschwitz. He fell off the tower while shooting Jews".

Ah, a classic. I don't approve of the "while shooting Jews" addition to the punchline, though; unnecessary and too obviously offensive. The basic "He fell out of the tower." is all you need...
          Give this man a rifle, he's hit it right on the nose.

The last phrase is excessive.
          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
            I've heard that joke multiple times. They may have come from some slightly insensitive people, but they were just trying to be funny.

So I go with A)
            Seconded.

This kid is probably too socially awkward to know when and when not to say those kinds of jokes.
            I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

a) and maybe b).

Comment

We're not suppose to find anything offensive anymore lest you want to be mislabeled a PC nut.
                Says the pot-stirring bigot.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Says the pot-stirring bigot.
                  Are you sneaking peaks at your ignore list's posts again?
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Shiva, ....
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Perhaps your wife should have told him right away that she found him offensive, instead of taking all that crap and then exploding...
                      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

She's used to biting her tongue. Remember, she's around KH all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                          Perhaps your wife should have told him right away that she found him offensive, instead of taking all that crap and then exploding...
                          She did. As did everybody else. At least a dozen times before she snapped.

In fact, curse words were used more than once in order to explain to him what sort of dangerous ground he was treading on...
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Why didn't you map out a mathematic formula detailing it for him?

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

She did. As did everybody else. At least a dozen times before she snapped.

In fact, curse words were used more than once in order to explain to him what sort of dangerous ground he was treading on...
                              Different story then... this isn't what the OP suggests though.
                              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Ohh, Sloww. If only you weren't on KH's ignore list
                                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X