X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• techno for tibet

current track:

astral projection - free tibet
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Aerosmith - Toys in the Attic, Rocks
      Last edited by Lord Avalon; December 21, 2006, 20:41.
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Slavic March by Tchaikovsky (i think, since the MP3 is titled something else.)

it's beautiful.

btw, I'm going over my Red Army Choir songs, and I must say that they bring a tear to my eye each time.

Comment

• Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Trouble Is
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon
            Rush - Permanent Waves, Moving Pictures

Coroner: Semtex Revolution
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• The Corpse Came to Dinner

Comment

• yahel & dj miss t - going up (magikal remake)

tiesto at his very best.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Lange - Exclusive Mix on Afterhours.FM, 6 December 2006
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                    Slavic March by Tchaikovsky (i think, since the MP3 is titled something else.)

it's beautiful.

btw, I'm going over my Red Army Choir songs, and I must say that they bring a tear to my eye each time.
                    Red Army Choir

I get goose bumps when I listen to Smuglyanka performed by the Red Army Choir.
                    Quendelie axan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Og
                      Smuglyanka
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• booka shade - darko (album version)

Comment

• Dean Martin - Making Spirits Bright_ALBW

Vince Guaraldi - A Charlie Brown Christmas_ALBW
                          Last edited by SlowwHand; December 23, 2006, 10:31.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• non-entity, by nine inch nails.
                            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Showdown, Thin Lizzy
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Reverend Horton Heat - Big Dwarf Rodeo

I'm going to make this my fantasy teams' fight song.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X