• Originally posted by molly bloom

Cluster & Eno : Schone Hande
    would that be Brian Eno ??
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• On the car radio:

Supertramp - Take the Long Way Home
      Eric Clapton - Crossroads, Badge (Two for Tuesday on this station)
      Lynyrd Skynyrd - Give Me Back My Bullets, Sweet Home Alabama
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• 30 minutes ago:

Napalm Death live in Vilnius
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Platypus Rex

would that be Brian Eno ??
          yep.

i heard this very exciting piece of news about brian eno's latest project

EA's latest and perhaps most ambitious 'sim'-style game, Spore, the current opus of concept-creator Will Wright, will utilise an original soundtrack composed by avant garde musician Brian Eno. The ambient music maestro revealed his role in the new project during a lecture in Berlin.

"Generativity plays a role in many fields now, with gaming being no exception. Also built around this notion and probably one of the currently most eagerly awaited games is Will Wright's Spore, for which Brian Eno, as he revealed, will be making the soundtrack!" the report on We-make-money-not-art.com states.

"He was asked to do it, because the designers wanted sound that is just a procedural as the game itself, instead of the loops which are tied to certain stages or areas which we are used to experience in games."

During the lecture, Eno also demonstrated a piece of software called The Shuffler, which is apparently being used to create original-but-automated 'fragments' of soundtrack for Spore.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• schiller - ruhe (humate mix 1)
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Shine on You Crazy Diamond, parts 1-9.

Still brings a tear to my eye...
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Substitute for Love
                Madonna - Ray of Light
                I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

• Dying Fetus- Institutions of Deceit

Comment

• jambi, by tool.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Pink Floyd - Animals
                      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Originally posted by Platypus Rex
                        Pink Floyd - Animals
                        I like the flying pig on the album cover.

Photographs for the cover of Pink Floyd's Animals album were taken in early December 1976. For the photo shoot, an inflatable pink pig, made by the Zeppelin company, was tethered to one of the southern chimneys. However the pig broke free of its moorings and rose into the flight path of London Heathrow Airport to the astonishment of pilots in approaching planes. The runaway pig was tracked by police helicopters before coming to ground in Kent. Whether the pig escaped, or was released on purpose to increase publicity, is not known. Animals was officially launched at an event at Battersea Power Station in January 1977.
                        This website is for sale! batterseapowerstation.org.uk is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, batterseapowerstation.org.uk has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Well, ya learn something new every once in a while.
                        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Unity
                          Mars Lasar - Escape
                          I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

• laurent garnier - planet sex (sven väth remix)

Comment

• Johnny Adams - Spanish Harlem
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Bluesman B.B. King hospitalized in Texas

07:03 AM CST on Friday, January 26, 2007
                                Associated Press

GALVESTON, Texas - B.B. King was hospitalized for undisclosed reasons but was in good condition early Friday, a hospital official said.

The 81-year-old bluesman, who had been scheduled to perform at the Grand Opera House on Thursday night, was admitted to The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, said Paul McCarthy, a nurse administrator.

McCarthy said King was not in the intensive care unit and that he could be released later Friday or Saturday.

A message left with King's management agency, Lieberman Management LLC of New York, was not immediately returned early Friday.

With his trademark guitar that he named "Lucille," King racked up hits including "The Thrill is Gone," "Every Day I Have the Blues" and "You Upset me Baby."

Born on a plantation in Itta Bena, Miss., King started out on street corners playing for pocket change, according to his Web site. He went on to become one of the nation's most influential blues musicians.

In December, President Bush awarded King the Presidential Medal of Freedom for his musical contributions.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X