Clear All

• Last 5:

Doris Day - Que Sera Sera
    Nightwish - Nemo
    Pearl Jam - Last Kiss
    The Doors - Break on Through
    Barenaked Ladies - Break Your Heart
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• lucid - out there (lucid club mix)
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• gloves of metal by anal ****. Why have an anal **** song on my hard drive? Just because I like the name of the band. They really aren't that good.

Comment

• is that the band with a complete album of 100songs... of 40 seconds/ each...??
          Last edited by CrONoS; December 11, 2006, 20:35.
          bleh

Comment

• Satan and Adam - Harlem Blues ALBW
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• John Lennon - Instant Karma

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

A wise ass used it over an Halo 3 trailer. Well done, but Lennon would hate it.

The Halo 3 Commercial mixed with John Lennon's Instant Karma

John Lennon - Happy Xmas

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• Dani California - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
                When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

• hardfloor - screwdriver
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Living Colour - Vivid

Cult of Personality

(Edit: actually, the whole CD is pretty good IMO )
                    Last edited by Lord Avalon; December 12, 2006, 17:07.
                    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• King Crimson - The Talking Drum
                      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Roy Book Binder - Singer Songwriter Bluesman
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• voices in my head (in tune at that as well)
                          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• luzon - the baguio track (bedrock mix)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
                              gloves of metal by anal ****. Why have an anal **** song on my hard drive? Just because I like the name of the band. They really aren't that good.

My favorites are-
                              Technology's Gay
                              I just saw the gayest guy on earth
                              and 311 Sucks

Comment

• Living Colour - Time's Up

Living Colour - Stain

Nirvana - Nevermind

Pearl Jam - Ten
                                Last edited by Lord Avalon; December 13, 2006, 20:42.
                                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Working...
                                X