• Show
Clear All

• k maro - femme like you
    Quendelie axan!

Comment

• Children of Bodom - Needled 24/7

Comment

• Sugar Pie DeSanto - Down in the Basement; The Chess Years
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Gloria Gaynor - Can't take my eyes off you
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• audion - mouth to mouth (original mix)
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Dance on, disco Spiff, dance on, you dancing machine
              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• Kerrang Radio, via the net,
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Rob Zombie - Past, Present & Future

Rush - 2112
                  Last edited by Lord Avalon; November 7, 2006, 19:02.
                  Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                  Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                  One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Rush - Moving Pictures album
                    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Joan Osbourne - St. Teresa
                      Quendelie axan!

Comment

• girl nobody - smile and beware (stef vrolijk & 16 bit lolitas remix)
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Steve Earle - Shut Up and Die Like an Aviator
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Boston - Boston
                            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Prodigy - Smack My B*tch Up
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy, Prelude and Fugue d minor (Op. 37, No. 3) - half a minute ago, the fugue started.
                                Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

Working...
                                X