• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarlet Begonias - Sublime

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Ya Ghali, by Guitara.

Absolutely heartbreakingly beautiful Arabic music. I don't understand a word, but I love it.

Comment

• Kashmir (Live, Knebworth '79) - Led Zepplin,

Why Don't You Get a Job - Offspring
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Tamalli Maak.

Another beautiful Arabic song.

Comment

• lcd soundsystem - tribulations (tiga's out of the trance closet mix)

just bought this today
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith

Mötley Crüe - Too Fast for Love
              Last edited by Lord Avalon; November 21, 2006, 20:48.
              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Emmylou Harris - 1977 - Luxury Liner ALBW
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• We've Only Just Begun (Carpenters?)
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I'm not sure which is worse.

I have no choice in my music today.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• This Gwen Stefani goes on sale the 5th.

Comment

• Muse - Stockholm Syndrome

Comment

• Robert Plant - Darkness, Darkness

Comment

• In the interest of full disclosure...

Listening to Barry Manilow singing "You're Just Too Good To Be True" while appearing on Craig Ferguson's talk show -- while playing Civ2.

Life is weird, but good.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• bring me the disco king (rendholder mix), by david bowie.
                                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                                X