Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audiofly - i can't remember (eric prydz remix)
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Scorpions - Blackout

Deep Purple - Machine Head

Ozzy Osbourne - No More Tears
      Last edited by Lord Avalon; November 14, 2006, 18:01.
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Cat Stevens (Yusuf) - An Other Cup
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Motörhead - Ace of Spades
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• help me i am in hell, nine inch nails.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Angra - Petrified Eyes
              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Jeremy Spencer - Precious Little
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• History-The Verve

Comment

• Paul Wood - Bridgeburner

Comment

• jason porter - trellis.

a trance mix from july 1994, which a mate very kindly sent me, top quality.
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Paul Wood - Blues is My Business

The blues is my business
                        And business is good

The title song was used at the end of a Sopranos episode. I liked it so much I bought Wood's 3 CDs.

Comment

• Joe Satriani - Crystal Planet

Comment

• The Beatles - Love

Comment

• the knife - we share our mother's health (trentmoller remix)

Comment

• Ted Nugent - Cat Scratch Fever

Dokken - The Very Best of
                                Last edited by Lord Avalon; November 17, 2006, 20:07.

Comment

Working...
                                X