This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
    Naww. Come on, Sloww, you're making that one up.
    Fess up.
    1996 release.

Last edited by SlowwHand; October 26, 2006, 12:08.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Vendetta - By Destruction

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
      http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Patti Smith - Gloria
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Red Light in my Eyes - By Children of Bodom
          http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
          http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus Rex

please help me on this

what kind of musi ????
            If you are asking who they are then click here . If you are to lazy to read this then I can tell you that they are Icelandic dudes who play very special music. It's usually called post-rock I think. Many famous bands such as Metallica and Radiohead love these guys. If you try to listen to them don't give up instantly when you hear the falsetto voice, give it a try.
            They are good.
            Ef þú getur lesið þetta þá kanntu kannski íslensku. Það getur verið að þú sért að vera sniðugur eins og viss herramaður sem ég nafngreini ekki. Eða að þú sért Færeyingur eða Nojari.

Comment

Fly Like An Eagle - Muzak version
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Jerry "Boogie" McCain - This Stuff Just Kills Me
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Bruce Dickinson - Tears of The Dragon
                  Quendelie axan!

Comment

Ocean Size- Jane's Addiction

Comment

Kinky Friedman - Get Your Biscuits in the Oven and Your Buns in the Bed

Comment

Wolfmother - Where Eagles Have Been
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

mfg - shining faces
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Tommy Emmanuel & The Australian Philharmonic Orchestra - Countrywide

Comment

Judas Priest - Screaming for Vengeance

The Cult - The Singles 1984-1995

Trivium - The Crusade
                              Last edited by Lord Avalon; October 27, 2006, 21:18.
                              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Led Zeppelin - When The Levee Breaks
                                No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Working...
                                X