No announcement yet.

What's most important for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self-confidence is more closely related to being able to do what you want. If you get rejected or dejected you lose confidence. Money often allows you to get what you want.

Money doesn't buy happiness, but it sure helps.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

I have spent 4 monthes doing absolutely nothing this summer, without any financial need to go to work. And I've spent about 8 monthes in this situation two years ago.

I can tell you that these periods have been very bad for my self confidence, despite having no money concerns whatsoever.
      Because you're not doing anything constructive, people still need a sort of self esteem award.
      The reason work can be good for confidence is everybody finds their own little niche "I manage payroll, this is my area, im in charge, i have the power therefore i am confident" etc
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Sex. My health may suck, but sex will ensure my genes live on.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
        X