This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The schedule sucks.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
      The Blackhawks lost again.
      But you're getting to watch some of it on TV.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• The circus is coming to the United Center I think.

Though, I'm not sure why they can't play any road games between now and then.

I hate the circus.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

But you're getting to watch some of it on TV.
          Without Pat Foley, there's nothing to watch.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
            The circus is coming to the United Center I think.

Though, I'm not sure why they can't play any road games between now and then.

I hate the circus.
            A week off could be the best thing for the Hawks.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

A week off could be the best thing for the Hawks.
              next to Bill Wirtz dying
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I suspect you are correct.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

• Ovechkin quotes FTW.

Reporter: So who do you like to watch on the highlights?
                  Ovechkin: "Me"

"When I wake up now, I don't have breakfast. I try to make something, but it's no good. I just go to Starbucks and eat chocolate."

"Here you see 65 (mph) and you can go 80. In Russia, you see 65 and you can go 100 or whatever you want. Just give the police some money."

"I saw the rebound and when the puck came to me, I said, 'Oh my God, puck.' I must shoot."

"They are fans, and they want my signature. They live in Washington, and they are fans of our team. I think if I signed 10 signatures and there were 20 more fans waiting and I didn't sign for them also, they would want to know why, and I would feel bad. If you have time, why not sign them all?"
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• That guy is one of the better things to happen to the league in a long time.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

• Anyone see Rolston's slap-shot tonight? It was a howitzer, made all the more impressive by the fact that it was taken on a PENALTY SHOT.

Luongo's reaction was priceless.

Also--Buffalo coming back from being down 4-1 to the Bruins with 8 minutes to go was pretty good, too.
                      "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                      "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                      "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

• Rolston's shot was pretty good.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                          Tanguay isn't the problem.
                          I seem to recall you blaming Tanguay because you said he couldn't skate backwards very well.

Then again, that was the same post where you complained that Playfair wasn't putting Tanguay on the powerplay, and then complained that Playfair had put Tanguay on the powerplay.

The problem with the Flames is that they're a defensive. team built on a goalie. When Kippersoft is a sieve, the team can't win. That was the problem during the last playoffs, and that's the same problem this year.

You can blame the coach all you want, but he inherited a flawed team, that has haphazard offense and a wonky goalie.

The team is simply playing to its abilities, which are mediocre.
                          Golfing since 67

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                            Now this is what I'm talking about with Toronto's D sucking.

In 1 period, they gave up 23 shots on goal...and only had 1 penalty to kill. They had 5 shots themselves.
                            You do love paying attention to the Leafs.

Yup, giving up 43 shots on goal shows a crap effort, but I'll give credit to Florida.

Sometimes, the Leafs will have an off day and play like the Flames (remember the 43 shots the Leafs had on the Flames - yet more proof that the Flames defence sucks).

The difference though is the Leafs only occassionally have off days. Most of the time they're winning and that's why they are in fifth place in the east. Unlike Calgary which sucks all the time. How's it feel to have your team in 29th spot, second last in the league. Get used to it cause nothing can save the Flames.

Last edited by Tingkai; November 3, 2006, 02:40.
                            Golfing since 67

Comment

• Originally posted by Tingkai
                              I seem to recall you blaming Tanguay because you said he couldn't skate backwards very well.
                              That's because Playfair put him on the point. Which is retarded. Tanguay's best effort is as a wrist-shot playmaker, not putting in slappers from the point.

Comment

• Tingkai, whenever I see you post about hockey, your posts about Kipper being a "flash in the pan" run through my head...

Comment

Working...
                                X