Tales of Symphonia is eating my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

How does this compare to Phantasia? Anybody know? Obviously it's going to be a lot better in terms of graphics, but are the battles as insanely fun?
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I never played this, probably should. Is it a cheap player's choice dealy?
        I changed my signature

Comment

oh, might I add, this game is best enjoyed in groups... remember... you're not addicted to gaming until you game alone.
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
            How does this compare to Phantasia? Anybody know? Obviously it's going to be a lot better in terms of graphics, but are the battles as insanely fun?
            Multiplayer is especially fun. In single player it's okay. Once you've powerleveled once or twice and figured out how to deal with bosses it gets pretty easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
              oh, might I add, this game is best enjoyed in groups... remember... you're not addicted to gaming until you game alone.
              I started playing this after I saw another group in my dorm doing it. They were full up, though all the characters had been taken.

My roomate's usually the caster and I'm the tank.

Comment

so where are you on the map so far?
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I still need to get the Shadow and Light summon spirits.

God, I'm on the second "grand quest" and it's still the first disc. How the hell do they have twice as much plot as I've aleady seen?

Comment

are you still on the first world?

Comment

**** you, Kuci. Now I'm playing ToP again.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                        are you still on the first world?
                        No, I'm well past that. Actually I'm on the second disk, on the comet city.

Comment

I thought a character in Tales of Symphonia was hot - until I found out it was a male.
                          Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Working...
                          X