Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
    I'm bunnyverse.
    I thought that was che, for some reason.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• You've all developed multiple personalities?
      Well, screw that. I ain't going in there.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
        I thought that was che, for some reason.
        Well, to be honest, if I saw someone named bunnyverse in the IRC channel, I wouldn't think it was me, either. However, it has something to do with a webcomic I recently started reading again, and... well, I guess it's time for another log:

17:40 -!- ari [~ari@addr-82-128-229-221.suomi.net] has joined #apolyton
        17:40 -!- Topic for #apolyton: Apolyton Chat Room -- Idling as an artform
        17:40 -!- Topic set by ACS_Locutus [] [Sun Oct 29 01:23:49 2006]
        17:40 [Users #apolyton]
        17:40 [ ari] [ Chariot] [ mu]
        17:40 -!- Irssi: #apolyton: Total of 3 nicks [0 ops, 0 halfops, 0 voices, 3 normal]
        17:40 -!- Channel #apolyton created Sun Oct 8 14:00:47 2006
        17:40 -!- Irssi: Join to #apolyton was synced in 3 secs
        20:59 -!- dcbandicoot8 [~juser@chem59.chem.macalester.edu] has joined #apolyton
        20:59 -!- dcbandicoot8 [~juser@chem59.chem.macalester.edu] has quit [Quit: Bye bye]
        21:35 -!- ColdWizard [~coldwizar@ip67-155-138-150.z138-155-67.customer.algx.net] has joined #apolyton
        21:47 < mu> .
        21:49 < ColdWizard> the land speaks
        21:49 < ari> The land?
        21:49 < ColdWizard> The Land of Mu.
        21:50 < ari> Um.
        21:50 -!- You're now known as Lemuria
        21:51 < Lemuria> Now we just need an Atlantis, and... what else?
        21:51 < ColdWizard> Shangri-La?
        21:51 < Lemuria> And Hyperborea...
        21:52 -!- ColdWizard is now known as Atlantis
        21:52 * Atlantis pokes Chariot
        21:52 * Chariot throws a pony at Atlantis
        21:52 * Lemuria throws a bunny at Chariot
        21:52 * Chariot tosses Lemuria through a plate glass window
        21:52 < Atlantis> your scripts are feeble, change your nick!
        21:52 * Atlantis bombards Chariot with 2 gophers, a woodchuck and a ground squirrel.
        21:52 * Chariot shoots Atlantis in the face with a shoot Atlantis in the face device specifically designed to shoot Atlantis in the face
        21:53 < Atlantis> first counter to a bombard I've seen.
        21:53 -!- You're now known as bunnyverse
        21:53 < Atlantis> incoherent as it may be.
        21:54 < Chariot> moo
        21:54 < Atlantis> DBTSverse!
        21:54 < bunnyverse> Ah, yes
        21:54 < bunnyverse> I'd actually forgotten the name of that guy :/
        21:55 < Atlantis> I'm fairly well shocked that I remembered.
        21:55 < bunnyverse> Still, bunnyverse is easier to pronounce
        21:55 < Atlantis> but I did have a strong association between bunnies and DBTS at the time.
        (DBTS = this guy)
        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• Would someone please place a call to PETA?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• 4 people in the chat room: Settler_says, you_should_be_on_irc_too, Chariot, mu

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• I was supposed to post the same
              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
              Middle East!

Comment

• so how do I become channel operator? I want to change the topic

Comment

• Presumably, by becoming a staff member. They all seem to have @, even those of whom nobody knows what they actually do, like Gramphos. There was something of a campaign to get me channel op a few years back, but it really had only one supporter (who was not me but some random geek... whose name I've forgotten. It wasn't natalinasmpf (natalinasmpf was the one who didn't grasp the concept of infinity, this was the one who hacked on xgalaga)) so it was kind of ignored. Actually, I'm not sure anymore if there even ever was a thread posted about it..
                  This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• 5 people in the chat room: [Kingzee]SidMeier, ari, ColdWizard, VJ, Chariot

Sid Meier???

Comment

• Krill. He's such a joiner.
                      Always thinks he's going to miss something.

Comment

• take that Lord!

11 people in the chat room: CrONoS_QC, Icebreaker, MarkG, Kassiopeia, Impaler[WrG], Krill, N35t0r, nye, ari, VJ, Chariot
                        bleh

Comment

• I saw someone named "Sid_Meier_aka_God", but he left by the time I got hear.
                          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                          The video may avatar is from

Comment

• Soren and Brian were also there; discussing how great Alpha Centauri is and how creating a new card games about Civilization would be fun!

We had a great times!
                            Last edited by CrONoS; December 9, 2006, 23:04.
                            bleh

Comment

• what?
                              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• You were packing at the time
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X