No announcement yet.

Who are Chariot and ari?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now VJ is giving ari company for a long time...

Maybe time stops in the chat room.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      Now VJ is giving ari company for a long time...

Maybe time stops in the chat room.
      It's the cure for immortality

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

The chat room should be renamed "Suomichati."
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

You should be renamed LordShuomi.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

You should be renamed "Spam."
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Sorry, I'm not a websomething.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                You should be renamed "Spam."

Spec.

Comment

The chat room should be renamed "Suomichati."
                  No. Two Finns make a conspiracy, not a chat. You should join us, not talk about us on this thread.
                  This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Ari,

What did you do with Chariot?
                    No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
                      No. Two Finns make a conspiracy, not a chat. You should join us, not talk about us on this thread.
                      I would join you, but I'm scared now after seeing what you two did to Chariot

Comment

I would join you, but I'm scared now after seeing what you two did to Chariot
                        It's just a natural... lull in passivity. It's happened to me before, you've mentioned it yourself:

Now Chariot is all alone
                        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

But it's never happened to Chariot before

Comment

Don't worry. Was out looking for orgy particpants. They have a 4-some going now.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                                Don't worry. Was out looking for orgy particpants. They have a 4-some going now.
                                They even have Icebreaker in there to get it started.

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X