• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how did you know that was me?

Comment

You're too obvious. :P
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
        how did you know that was me?
        Great minds think alike
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Some rather illustrious company for Chariot and ari right now. I wonder what they're talking about.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Could it be the birthday chat for the Ctp2 Source Code?
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I think ari just signed off then on so his name could be listed first (and ahead of mine).

Comment

only people using the java client have their names listed on the channel listing...
                (forget this, it only take some more minutes to show up)
                bleh

Comment

settler have come and go... we were 5 users in the forums, 1 min ago
                  bleh

Comment

Originally posted by cronos_qc
                    only people using the java client have their names listed on the channel listing...
                    (forget this, it only take some more minutes to show up)
                    actually I meant the first name listed on top of the forums. The listing is in a slightly different order- probably alphabetic.

Comment

I got Ari to speak. He said my screen name (Ass Clown)

had to change my chat name, Ari didn't like it.
                      Last edited by Dis; November 1, 2006, 16:46.

Comment

Comment

I don't know why I keep finding this funny, but lord, I still do.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

All my threads are funny
                            Last edited by LordShiva; November 1, 2006, 17:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                              I think ari just signed off then on so his name could be listed first (and ahead of mine).
                              I IRC from many places, I have many... shells. When I'm at home, I use my home computer, so if I've been running irssi somewhere else I tend to move the connection over. You would not understand... you haven't been subjected to ssh.
                              This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

But the question is - WHY do you idle like that?
                                "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                                "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                                Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X