No announcement yet.

Who are Chariot and ari?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, can it be moved to A/C, with retroactive +1s all around?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Ummm, No. No topping, no moving, no +1s

But they're at it again I see. I don't know why this thread amuses me, but it does.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So much to talk about, so little time.

Comment

ari = Ari Rahikkala!!!

Maybe he can tell us about Chariot.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

I used to notice who was in the chat room, but now my eyes seem to focus on that and I just keep laughing when it's just the two of them day after day after day.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Generally the only people in there are idlers

Cheiftess was for a while.. Kassi was for a while.. ColdWizard was for a while.. (I was even for a couple of weeks)

I don't think anyone ever talks there.. unless there is a chat or something

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Now Chariot is all alone

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                  Now Chariot is all alone

Not any more... ARI is back!
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Not any more... ARI is back!
                    What can I say, I feel honoured.
                    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Shouldn't you be chatting?

Comment

Well, you see, now that I've lost my idle time, I have nothing to lose anymore so posting here isn't a problem anymore.
                        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Post b*tch, post!
                          Ef þú getur lesið þetta þá kanntu kannski íslensku. Það getur verið að þú sért að vera sniðugur eins og viss herramaður sem ég nafngreini ekki. Eða að þú sért Færeyingur eða Nojari.

Comment

There's some guy called "Icebreaker" in there now, possibly attempting to communicate with our heroes...

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                              Now Chariot is all alone
                              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                              The video may avatar is from

Comment

@ Dis, who I presume is posing as "reallyhotchick" in order to trick Chariot and ari into communicating with us.

Comment

Working...
                                X