No announcement yet.

Who are Chariot and ari?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Settler is the bot who checks the names and reports them back to us.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Maybe they're private messaging in order to foil our espionage attempts
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Oplitis is back now, but he won't answer me
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

yeah, a private message! unbelievable!

we almost have enough people for a party now. I'm doing to change my username so I can monitor activities by stealth.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

I knew that, perhaps my attempt at humour was not successful

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

I remember when you were pretty good at idling yuorself.

JM
              Three or four weeks in the summer of 2004, I think. Good times.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Hey, who's in the chatroom pretending to be me?!

Comment

I know people like you. "Joiners". HAVE to be part of any group.

"4 people in the chat room: LordShiva, "
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

So who are the other 2?
                    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                    The video may avatar is from

Comment

Could be bots. Also could be some network admins with permanent IPs who forgot to log out in the past year or so. Hmm.

Comment

ari plays or played Civ 2.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia

Three or four weeks in the summer of 2004, I think. Good times.
                          yeah, I think I even had a couple weeks of idling..

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

does this have anything to do with those crazy sumtriaisieiiais greek threads? What ever happened to those?
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
                              Can this thread be topped?

Comment

It's an old sport of Linux zealots to idle in forums and websites, to try and force the "stability" of their ****ty OS into everyone's face. Let them, it's the only joy they have.

Any yes! Top it!

Comment

Working...
                                X