No announcement yet.

Shivering Alaskans to Hugo Chavez: Keep your oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of the villages are taking the oil. Only about ten have turned him down. Sucks for the poor people in those villages that their government made the decision for them. But I tell you what, I'm certainly not going to subsidize stupidity. If you refuse free oil, don't expect a handout from me.

Anyway, the hypocracy of this whole Chavez calling Bush the devil things is hysterical. Our leaders talk smack about other world leaders all the time, but someone sez something about our President, who is going down as the worst President in American history, and all your dumbasses gotta line up behind him.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

What utter hypocrisy...the US state has been one of the worst for not just criticising other people's affairs, but directly intervening...and when someone outside says something bad about your president, you get all offended. Well believe it or not, most of the US is saying it, never mind the opinion in the rest of the world. I think Chavez is just saying what everyone else is saying...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        I think Chavez is just saying what everyone else is saying...
        Of course he is. Chavez is notoriously stupid and, I imagine, quite incapable of forming an original thought. That's hardly a quality to be praised in a political leader anywhere.

Now don't anybody get their pants in a twist over someone refusing to accept a "gift" (how rich) from a guy they don't particularly like. Oh, the hypocrisy!

By the way, you don't think there could be any political considerations behind this nice "gift" proposal, hm? Could the good people of Alaska possibly be infinitely smarter than you - and simply refuse to be employed as "useful idiots" in Chavez' ongoing shenanigans?

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
          Nationalism makes you stupid, FACT!
          And cold as it turns out.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
            Could the good people of Alaska possibly be infinitely smarter than you - and simply refuse to be employed as "useful idiots" in Chavez' ongoing shenanigans?
            Smarter than me? I seriously doubt that.

Yeah, of course it is propaganda. If you're smart, you take the free gift and don't be swayed by a cheap gesture - I think you have failed to grasp this, munDane...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Winston

Of course he is. Chavez is notoriously stupid and, I imagine, quite incapable of forming an original thought. That's hardly a quality to be praised in a political leader anywhere.

And still you support Bush ?
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
              X