• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the idea of snake wings... and maybe an apple

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I also don't know if I like you showing snakes mating.. won't someone think of the children.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I was gonna suggest a cadecus, but you seem to have come up with that on your own. They need to intertwine more though.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

What the frig is aesthetic medicine?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The shadows of the font seem a bit weird to me. Especially in the "aesthetic" part.
            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Mandrake
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
                Ok finished.

Map of Singapore in the background (its a society based in Singapore)

two mandrake plants on both sides, according to wikipedia, this plant has relations to aesthetics and looking human (the root)

two snakes wrapping around each other and the staff thing; I felt 1 snake was not enough, there was no balance.
                Anyone else think drugs and sex when looking at this? Maybe it's just me.

Personally, I prefered the first one, but I've always liked minimalism.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Snake sex
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

no color?

maybe one snake head to each side of the stick?
                    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Idunno about your reasons for the different fonts, but I'd change the one on the bottom. It looks a little too space-age and sterile. The snakes are okay, though I'd work on the wrapping some more. They look kind of like they've just been layered on as clipart. Or rather, the one that's facing right does.

I too would like to know just what "aesthetic medicine" is.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Thanks, Kuci. Okay, knowing what this field of *cough* medicine does, I'm not sure mandrake is appropriate. In its place, I suggest you use prints of the microbe we get botox from, assuming it's at least marginally aesthetically pleasing itself. If not, I guess we'll have to settle for mandrake, which comes close insofar as it's poisonous but people allow it inside their bodies anyway. Give those snakes some false eyelashes too.

EDIT: Ooh, you should definitely go for it! I checked wikipedia and in their picture the bacterium in question looks like a little necrotized penis, which is just so appropriate for this organization in so many different ways. Feed them some BS story about abstract art or ancient Singaporean beauty marks if you have to, but flank those snakes with some necro-dong, NOW!
                        Last edited by Elok; October 13, 2006, 22:53.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Hmm, perhaps a duck would be more appropriate.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Why don't you design me a sign for SuperCitizen?
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
                              Ok finished.
                              Looks nice, though my eyeballs were swirling in their sockets, not knowing where to focus on.

Also I agree the types are a bit of a killer. Esp the bottom bit.
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                              X