Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST
    It doesn´t matter.
    Nobody said that these people were directly killed as a result of US action.

Incorrect. The article attributes almost a third of the casualties to US and allied military action. That's the 200/day (out of 600/day total) I was talking about.
    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
      I'm not sure if they adjusted their forumla but I recall back in 2004-2005 they got ass raped in the media her for having scientificly unsound estimate numbers which were radically different from even the UN's inflated guesstimites.
      No, they got pounded for coming up with a number that no one would believe. Their methodology was sound. They even lowballed the number. That was back when the MSM was still genuflecting to the President's every word though. People are less willing to believe the official story now, so they are willing to look at this more realistically.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• The people saying 500k dead were talking about the war. They were wrong.
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
        X