X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is a HUGE win for Tampa.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• This team is giving me heart attacks. Seriously.

Not that I mind on days like today, though.
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• D. Carr 25/34 224 yds. 2 TD's 0 Ints

Houston slaps Jaguars into next week.

SD 27 4th 0:18
        KC 27
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Hasselbeck got hit in the right knee (didn't look on purpose), could be out.

MN 10, Seattle 10, just under 12min in the 3rd.

Edit: It's a sprain. Seneca Wallace gets the call.

Two throws, inc, INT.
          Last edited by Lord Avalon; October 22, 2006, 18:08.
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• I think these late games are good games to snooze by. None are close or anything.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• If Hasselbeck's out for awhile, St Louis is suddenly back in the thick of the division race. Interesting.
              Last edited by -Jrabbit; October 22, 2006, 19:49.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Something to think about, Arizona is going to get another high pick next year.

Comment

• With the third pick in the 2007 NFL draft, the Arizona Cardinals select Joe Thomas, tackle from the University of Wisconsin.

Bank it.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• I'll bet you a dollar they don't. Just for grins.

Comment

• Hmm, well Denny Green is an idiot, so he might completely ignore his league-worst line for yet another year.

That's assuming, of course, that he's still employed in Arizona.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• I think they'll take best RB available, THEN look at OL. May even address OL through free agency.

What I'd do anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          I think these late games are good games to snooze by. None are close or anything.
                          They certainly were for me.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• The early games were the fun ones, really. Atlanta-Pittsburgh was the game of the day (with the right result ) .
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman has been notified he will be suspended for four games for violating the NFL's steroids and related substances policy, league and team sources told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.
                              Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman has been notified he will be suspended for four games for violating the NFL's steroids policy, league and team sources told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.

Jesus. This is big.

Comment

• Supa bad news... wonder if he was just that much of a beast because of the 'roids?
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X