Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You mean Pittsburgh-Atlanta... where Atlanta just went up 7-0. Man, this is going to be a tough game. I hope the Roethlisburger of prior to last week shows up for this game .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Crap... it's the Roethlisburger of last week... this can't end well for the Falcons
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Don't worry. Vick will provide salvation for Atlanta.
        1/6 passing. 1 TD, 1 INT.
        He has Pittsburgh on the run.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Chargers need to learn how to hold onto the ball. Right now it's killing them.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Atlanta turned it on and took a halftime lead, 21-17.

A total of 38 points scored vs. allegedly good defenses in the first half. And Vick has 3 TDs passing, none rushing.

WTF...?
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Oops, not halftime yet...
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Now 24-21 Pittsburgh, still 58 seconds left...

Comment

• Vick isn't being a.. ,excuse me for the analogy, jackrabbit today.

Comment

• Smart penalty on the Pittsburgh kick, tripping Rossum on the return saved a TD.

Atlanta can't capitalize, INT on pass that bounces off Dunn's hands.

24-21 at the half. Six TD passes total so far in this defensive struggle...

Comment

• I hadn't paid much attention to Charger's Michael Turner; but in his 3rd season he's averaging 6 yards per carry over that time, and getting better every year.

Chargers are going to end up with some interesting scenarios.

Buc's are feasting on Philly. Philly would be better off running more. TB has McNabb's number.
                      Last edited by SlowwHand; October 22, 2006, 14:59.

Comment

• Wow... Roethlisburger got hit HARD and has been on the ground for a looong time. He's moving his hands and legs though, so that's good news. May have just gotten an concussion (hopefully that is all it is!!)

Comment

• Philly pulls closer, by running.

1-10-PHI 28 (13:17) D.McNabb scrambles right end ran ob at PHI 35 for 7 yards (S.Quarles).
                          2-3-PHI 35 (12:41) B.Westbrook right guard to TB 42 for 23 yards (W.Allen).
                          1-10-TB 42 (11:55) D.McNabb scrambles up the middle to TB 34 for 8 yards (E.Wyms, D.Brooks).
                          2-2-TB 34 (11:08) B.Westbrook up the middle to TB 23 for 11 yards (J.Phillips).
                          1-10-TB 23 (10:24) B.Westbrook right end to TB 11 for 12 yards (W.Allen, S.Rice).
                          1-10-TB 11 (9:39) C.Buckhalter up the middle to TB 7 for 4 yards (R.Nece, W.Allen).
                          2-6-TB 7 (8:56) D.McNabb pass short right to R.Brown for 7 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Comment

• OMG! Tampa kicks a 62 yard field goal to win the game!

Comment

• I just noticed that Ronde Barber has TWO interception returns for TDs against McNabb today -- over 100 return yds.

Comment

• You know what that means? reismark will be here shortly. Hide your women.

Comment

Working...
                                X