Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell, I'm an Indianapolis fan. I still shudder whenever I hear the words "wide right."

And I understand we've got nothing on Arizona.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• On top of it all, the fans sit on metal benches. Only the best for fans of the Cardinals.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• If the Cardinals had had an Adam Vinatieri they would've won. Oh well.
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

• No, that's not the same thing at all. The Red Sox were decent many of the years 1918-2004. They just never could win the big game.

The Cardinals are more like the Cubs ... one chance to win a decade, maybe, and they screw that up consistently.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava

And that's why they lost.

They were only in this game because of turnovers. Without Rex screwing up, the Cardinals wouldn't have had a chance anyways. They were lucky to be even in it in the first place.
            Well that's an idiotic statement, considering the Bears only WON the game because of turnovers.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by monolith94
              If the Cardinals had had an Adam Vinatieri they would've won. Oh well.
              Huh? Rackers is probably just as accurate from 40 yards as Vinny... or close enough, anyway. He's been clutch in the past ... just not here.

I think destiny stepped in here and righted things, that's all

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski

Well that's an idiotic statement, considering the Bears only WON the game because of turnovers.

ACK!
                Right... wait, so you're saying the bears only won a game because of turnovers, and Sava's saying the Cardinals were only in the game in the first place because of turnovers.

What's wrong there? Both are true ... Most people in this thread are saying the bears only won because of turnovers, Sava was countering that those same TO's were the only reason they were losing in the first place. I have no problems with both statements.

Comment

• That's two weeks in a row Rackers had a chance to win a game for them and blew it.

He is now firmly branded as a CHOKER.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• It's a win. Take it and slap Grossman around as he's watching film.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Dennis Green is PISSED!!!!!!

ACK!

Comment

• and bears fans still crack me up.

I have still yet to see a running game. I'm waiting...

Comment

• Denny Green should be pissed at himself.
                          But it was good TV.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                            Denny Green should be pissed at himself.
                            But it was good TV.
                            Why? He coached a great game.

ACK!

Comment

• Jones ran the ball how many times? 11? Benson a whole once? Grossman threw it how many times? Near 40?
                              I wouldn't put any Bears struggles tonight on running game.

Comment

• I turned off the tv. oh well.

I still maintain that bears fans are living in some fantasy world. If I were them, I'd be seriously concerned at their perfomance this game.

Though you could say they were just looking ahead to the bye week and the rest of the season, and just dismissed the Cards. I'll buy that argument. I don't want to hear crap about off days. And yes, I know what the Ravens did at the beginning of this century. I'm not saying it can't be done, but it won't be as easy as Bears fans think it will be. But I still maintain they will not win the superbowl. I just have a feeling they will blow it.

Comment

Working...
                                X