Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times to you bathe/shower in one day ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winston
    What can I say, it's such an easy way to lose 4 or 5 pounds of weight in 15 minutes.
    No offense, but if you prolonged the bath with some 30-45 minutes, I guess that you could get rid of 5-10 pounds more. It could even make Copenhagen a cleaner city if the Lynette can cope the pollution.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Ah, but then I'd have to use soap. I simply can't bring myself to opening the package it's in, it has such nice flowers on it.

Comment

okay are some of these joke votes or what?

once a week? I actually did that when I was a little kid. I was nasty. But no way could I do that as an adult.

Even if I do a body wash, it's just not the same as an actual shower or bath, and I still feel grimey.

Comment

Definitely a shower in the evening. Morning sleep time is too precious to waste.
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Gee I could probably go in and see who said once a week or once a month. But I don't think I really want to know.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
              Gee I could probably go in and see who said once a week or once a month. But I don't think I really want to know.
              At least you don't have to share city with a "bathes once a year" person as I have to
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Generally once

occasionally more times, especially of I feel nasty

on the other hand, if I am just lazying arround at home I might not shower for a coupel days

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Anyone that does blue collar work might shower at night.
                  Yep, thats why I do. It makes more sense to shower after work than before for my job.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                    Name and Shame!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever

Yep, thats why I do. It makes more sense to shower after work than before for my job.
                      If its a hot day or if do anything sweaty, I will shower again. If I had a hot or dirty job I wopuld likley routinely shower twice. Its not like it takes long
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I shower 0.03 times per day.
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                          People who bathe once a day waste water and promote a culture of consumerism and decadence.
                          People who don't bathe at least once a day are revolting.

[/lame pun]

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

If its a hot day or if do anything sweaty, I will shower again. If I had a hot or dirty job I wopuld likley routinely shower twice. Its not like it takes long
                            In the morning every extra minute in bed is precious.

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever

In the morning every extra minute in bed is precious.

I have two children . .. you have to get up so the shower is a welcome escape
                              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                                I shower 0.03 times per day.
                                But you are a dirty hippy mormon.

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X