Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times to you bathe/shower in one day ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one understands you, Mr Fun. However, some folks do some of the same things you do.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

People who bathe once a day waste water and promote a culture of consumerism and decadence.
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
          People who bathe once a day waste water and promote a culture of consumerism and decadence.
          People who don't bathe once a day usually stink.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm like Spec in this regard (and probably ONLY in this regard ) - I do not function properly until I've showered.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I don't function properly period.

Comment

I always knew you were one of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                  Personal hygiene is indeed a virtue. I always take a shower on Christmas Eve.
                  Okeey - I think that I have a pretty good idea of in wich part of the town you lives in :smelly:
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                    who in the hell showers after having sex? You want to savour those smells.
                    SHows how much you know...

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                      I'm like Spec in this regard (and probably ONLY in this regard ) - I do not function properly until I've showered.

-Arrian
                      Thanks, you got me nervous for a moment.

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                        Okeey - I think that I have a pretty good idea of in wich part of the town you lives in :smelly:
                        Do you know of this saying/proverb in Danish, BlackCat?

Renlighed er en Dyd, sagde Kællingen. Hun vendte sin Særk Juleaften.

That was my inspiration, I think it's quite amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                          My hair and face gets greasy overnight, so I like to clean myself up to be presentable to other people. I'm funny that way.
                          And yet, it doesn't change a thing.

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston

Do you know of this saying/proverb in Danish, BlackCat?

Renlighed er en Dyd, sagde Kællingen. Hun vendte sin Særk Juleaften.

That was my inspiration, I think it's quite amusing.
                            Sure I know it, and you are apparently a tad better since you not only inverts your trousers once a year, but also take a bath
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                              No not really cause by the time im ready for bed the hair is completly dry and since it is long wavy and kinda of strait all i have to do is run a brush through it in the am. My hair is pretty much all one lenghth so to get the front in control ill flip it over to one side and its stil styled.
                              Somehow I think that here is potential for a babe thread - pics

Steven Weinberg

Comment

What can I say, it's such an easy way to lose 4 or 5 pounds of weight in 15 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X