No announcement yet.

Watch Clinton Explode :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what was said. If you want to get to the nut cutting, everyone after Oliver North made mistakes. He told people way back in the day what was going to happen.

Not hindsight. Not second guessing.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I know what was said.
      Good

Comment

I honestly don't know how most peopel can in good conscious vote for most republicans..

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Lincoln was a Republican. Don't say idiotic things.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I honestly don't know how most peopel can in good conscious vote for most republicans..
            Check out the video clip in OP. Clinton's "I came closer to killing him than anybody has gotten since" is cut and presented out of the context while subtext on the background asks: "Will report of UBL's death affect midterm elections?"

People who follow FOX news spin get false information. Those who are caught by it just before the elections get outraged by evil libruls and merrily vote Republican, no matter who the people before the (D) and (R) labels are.

Comment

I voted for Clinton twice. I don't vote the party. So all the ranting and raving can just wallow in the gutter. There is no best party.

Comment

I would think my current would be ovbious
                JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

What?

Comment

There is no best party.

Comment

I just don't see when he "exploded" or got in any way out of control. In fact he seemed extremely calm and composed.
                      Last edited by Dinner; September 25, 2006, 00:48.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

"I see that smirk you got on your face."

Comment

Bush reversed Clinton's policy on Afganistan and Bin Laden in 2001, thinking counter-terrorism was just another of them big government librul pork-barrel projects.
                          VJ, every part else I agree with you. That is an awesome post and Clinton had an awesome interview.

But look at the rest of Bush's budgets. He LOVES big government pork-barrel projects. This strange new Republican Party eats those things up. Spend, spend, spend! The reason Clinton's counter-terrorism policies were set on the backburner was politics. They'd be damned if they let a Democrat especially a hated enemy like Clinton walk away with a fraction of the credit for anything. So what did they do? They set up their own damn partisan commissions and studies to find the exact same things out that the outgoing administration was already telling them. And the findings were going to be done sometime around October 2001 if I remember right. I've tried to stay off politics for a while. It pisses me off.

And that partisan bickering meant 8 good months of possible work put in, wasted. The attacks, they could've happened anyway? Yes, but Clinton was our first and last President that gave a rat's ass about counterterrorism.
                          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I never would have thought I'd hear Clinton and counter-terrorism in the positive mentioned. I voted for him twice, and all I'll remember him for is NAFTA and Monica. Neither of which I'd use as highlights on my resume, if I was him.

Comment

NAFTA was a great positive thing for all of its members.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

My ass it it was.
                                Forget the USA, look at Mexico. The USA dumped businesses on the border, and the housing, plumbing, any and all else is inadequate.
                                In Canada, you couldn't have a foreign business there without the corporate headquarters being there.
                                You want me to start on ramifications to the U.S. ? Take my word for it, you want me to get started.

Comment

Working...
                                X