giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

The critical word being: KILL!
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems

Comment

Here's the full transcript: http://thinkprogress.org/clinton-interview

Comment

I haven't watched the video, but I just feel like saying that the longer has been gone, the more I'm liking him.

Clinton was the perfect man for the 90's.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I protest, I was expecting an explosion! Where is it!?
          The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
            I haven't watched the video, but I just feel like saying that the longer has been gone, the more I'm liking him.

Clinton was the perfect man for the 90's.
            Me too.

Hindsight is 20/20, rose colored glasses and all that.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Here:

Get the premium .com domain you deserve. Seamless and professional transactions. Payment plans available.

Originally posted by Unspeakable Horror
              bleh

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                Here's the full transcript: http://thinkprogress.org/clinton-interview
                great stuff, thanks
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems

Comment

Nah, not just rose colored glasses. No planes flying into tall scrapers, no EU constitutions getting turned down, no financial bubbles crashing all around, and no physicists leading Germany. Although Antwerp is way cooler now than is was back then.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

And jazzing Clinton just fit right in.

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable Horror
                      You'd have to ask Ms. Lewinsky about that...
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Oh, man...I just imagined an exploding cigar...

Probably not what you meant, LS, but you just made my day.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Big Dawg pwns Fux News!

Comment

I have to agree with Clinton, and Bush. Hindsight and second guessing doesn't amount to much.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I have to agree with Clinton, and Bush. Hindsight and second guessing doesn't amount to much.
                              Did you read the transcript? It's not too long of a read, five to ten minutes.

"Hindsight", Clinton got angry after the interviewer said that exact term, and here's why: Near the end of his term, Clinton knew that Bin Laden was going to attack US and tried to do his best to get him. Bush reversed Clinton's policy on Afganistan and Bin Laden in 2001, thinking counter-terrorism was just another of them big government librul pork-barrel projects.

Clinton didn't have exactly much of a chance to do anything towards Bin Laden between USS Cole bombing and the end of his CiC-status, but he knew he had to do something, so he tried and failed (this is the quote FOX news will spin endlessly during the next few weeks, I bet; ignoring that Clinton was contrasting his last weeks as a President after the Cole bombing with Bush's first eight months after the USN's report on USS Cole bombings which blamed al-Qaeda for the terrorist attack and required immediate action), much thanks to the same Republican Congress which is still blaming the democrats for 9/11. The Republicans in congress attacked every act of anti-terrorism as a diversion from Clinton's domestic policy. Bush had eight months to do something while he was a CiC, but he didn't try to do anything. Not even after the CIA warned him that Bin Laden was determined to attack US in August.

Comment

Working...
                              X