No announcement yet.

Beijing Penis Emporium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a while back a chicken head turned up in some chicken nuggets and gave McDonald's a lot of bad PR.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
      a while back a chicken head turned up in some chicken nuggets and gave McDonald's a lot of bad PR.
      link?

Comment

do chickens have penises?
        CSPA

Comment

Disgusting, penises I can deal with, but grinding up chickens and turning them into chicken nuggets, then advertising them with a happy family is just disgusting.

A while back, news came out about this guy who "grew" meat, I'm not sure on the details, but he basically grew in a lab a slab of beef, it was perfectly normal and healthy to eat, cuts out the killing the cow thing.
          be free

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
            do chickens have penises?
            No, Roosters do.

Why did the Indian cross the road? To get run over.

Just a racist joke I came up with that I am throwing in because I notice Indians love to cross roads or stand on them without noticing or caring about the cars flying past or around them.
            be free

Comment

If we fed more Beijing Penises to chicken and livestock, many problems could be solved.

Comment

reminds me of the german who tried to eat his own penis.

I think they had trouble chewing it. It was too rubbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
                  Disgusting, penises I can deal with, but grinding up chickens and turning them into chicken nuggets, then advertising them with a happy family is just disgusting.
                  But it tastes so good.
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                    reminds me of the german who tried to eat his own penis.

I think they had trouble chewing it. It was too rubbery.
                    Often a problem if you fry. They should have braised it, or put it in a stew...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

What kind of cocktails do they serve in this restaurant ?

Thick, milky ones with 'lychees' floating in them ?
                      Attached Files
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Often a problem if you fry. They should have braised it, or put it in a stew...
                        Armin Meiwes, known as Cannibal of Rothenburg encountered similar problems. But AFAIk it was the other way round for them. After cooking it as leathery but after frying it they could eat it (I won´t tell the whole story of Meiwes, as this is a family forum just to say it in short, he was a cannibal who wanted to eat someone and, over the internet, found another man who wanted to be eaten. I have no doubt that you can find more details if you use google )
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Well I wasn't serious - I have no experience of eating penis...and no gags please...
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Check out the 6th dish choice.

Spec.
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I want to eat *****.

edit: that would have worked better without the auto-censore. . The word rhymes with wussy.

Comment

"Three Ingredients Casserole" Not on your life.

Comment

Working...
                                X