Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by all you wusses
    Never have, never will

Oh, come on! One cigarette won't kill you. You won't know if you like it unless you try..

Comment

Daily, for way too many years. Probably quit when they operate, or quit when I die. Folks going on about cigarettes killing me seem to think they are going to live forever. Wrong, we all go, some were just more miserable than others before the end came.
      No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
      "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        Girls smoking are possibly even more disgusting than guys smoking.
        all the women I've been after this past year have smoked.

It's just an evil you have to put up with where I live. As most women in my town smoke.

Comment

And let's face it guys, smoking is cool. That's why the cool guys in movies always smoke. If they could of smoked on tv, you know Fonzie would have smoked. Or maybe he did. I never actually watched Happy Days.

Comment

smoking aint really cool its just a bad habit. BUt for me liek i said, it is incorparated with some of the fun things i like to do. That and my extreme weakness to not want to quit at this moment. At work if a doc streses me out ill go have a smoke. Its funny i can go on for hours and hours if im in a surgical procedure at work and not smoke but once im free i go outside and light up. If i could go with out one for 8 hours then why must i need one when im free?
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

The next question should be why did you all start in the first place?

Comment

It was all over television and movies. For pete's sake, John Wayne smoked!
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I tried smoking a few cigarettes back in my heavy drinking days. I thought it would give me energy. I thought it was a stimulant. But it really didn't do much for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X