Do you smoke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you smoke?

Tobacco. None of that crazy hippie stuff that gives smokers a bad name.

Yes, daily
    17.98%
    Yes, sometimes
    5.62%
    Used to, not anymore
    13.48%
    No, never
    59.55%
    Just the odd banana
    3.37%

Yeah everyday. Wish I didnt. Wish I never started. I cant hack the 2 weeks it takes to clear my system at the moment
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

same here - don't ever start
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
        Yeah everyday. Wish I didnt. Wish I never started. I cant hack the 2 weeks it takes to clear my system at the moment
        This is so true...

Although two weeks sounds too short IMO. I thought it takes some years...
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

damn, I need a cigarette now..
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Ive quit a couple of times, I say two weeks because thats the hardest bit over and done with.

Even when Ive quit I still crave a cig when Im having a beer in a pub, so I guess Ive never had it out of my system since I started
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

no
              Blah

Comment

Gave up a year ago. Just plain old stopped- and it was easy. Half the hysterics about giving it up is just pure neurosis.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

A pack a day.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Used to smoke, legally and illegally, but have been clean for about 18 months now .
                      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Now you're just boring.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Of legal drugs, beer is superior anyway
                          Blah

Comment

Never..
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Used to, about 30 a day. Quit six years ago. And Laz is right about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X