I'm just curious.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'92 Ford Explorer
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

toyota corolla. 2005

Yes my mustang was ****ed up in a hit and run. You can't drive nice cars in this town, so I got rid of it. The problem is there are so many poor people in my town, and they are either drunk, have no insurance or both.

but why do you want to know? . Are you planning on stalking me? I'd like to know so I can prepare.

Comment

1999 Nissan Almera...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
          but why do you want to know? . Are you planning on stalking me? I'd like to know so I can prepare.
          Why?

toyota corolla. 2005

Entertainment, that's why.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Nothing wrong with the recent Corollas. In fact the new models are as big as mid 90s Camrys.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

My parents Citroen Xantia 1.9 TD Estate. Guessing the year is around 1998/9 or so.

If I end up needing a car after uni, I'll go straight for a Lotus Elise. However the likelihood is I'll be living in London, making a car pretty much useless.
              Smile
              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

2000 Honda CR-V.

I'm super cool.
                Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I haven´t owned a car in 12 years. Before that I owned a BMW 316 -86, a Volvo Amazon -66 and a Volvo 142 GL -74
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

metro bus, nigga!
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

1999 Chrysler Cirrus LX

( see http://apolyton.net/news/search.php?...=license+plate )

--
                      Dan
                      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

92 Toyota Camry
                        04 Jeep Liberty
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I have one of these, except it is YADG (Yet Another Dark Green).
                          Attached Files
                          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

2004 Audi A4
                            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Not 1.8T....?

Spec.
                              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

2004 Vauxhall Astra SXi

Comment

Working...
                                X