I'm just curious.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just curious.

Just want to know what kind of car you guys own.

Please post make, model and year please.

If you dont have one just say none.

This is so not long to respond to, if you take the time to read this post, take the time to respond.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

1996 Toyota Tacoma with 6 cylinder engine. Runs like a champ.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

2004 Mazda 3 Sport GT
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

2005 Lincoln Town Car.

Its a boat and I wish I had never bought it, but the wife wanted it so...
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            1996 Toyota Tacoma with 6 cylinder engine. Runs like a champ.

Wowo Sloww, I really thought you'd be the last person to own a japaneese car/truck. Your not as bad a Texan as I thought you were.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
              Dude, not when you're playing Need For Speed, in real life. You drive your mom's car right?

Spec.

Comment

It was assembled in the USA.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

1998 Ford Windstar

Top that!
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

2005 (?? 2006??) Hyundai Accent

I bought it new last Jan.

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

1985 Mercedes Benz 300D - He's getting long in the tooth, but still runs and looks great.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                        You drive your mom's car right?
                        No, but sometimes I drive your mom's car
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

2005 Hyundai Matrix 1.6
                          PHOENIXCAGER
                          The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

No, but sometimes I drive your mom's car
                            And she wont even let me drive it....

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixcager
                              2005 Hyundai Matrix 1.6
                              Isn't the Matrix a Toyota? Well, a chevy Vibe with a Toyota logo on it?

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                              X