No announcement yet.

Iraq torture "worse after Saddam"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, yes. They lump in people who've been tortured by extremist groups on both sides and blame the US...
    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by germanos
      To be honest this estimate appears to be much closer to reality then the 'welcomed with flowers and lots of hugging and kissing'-scenario.

"Honest?" I know many who've served in Iraq, and one over there now. Not as bad as the newshounds claim, by a very long shot.
      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Depends on where you're stationed, for one. Also, the Americans have it better tha the Iraqis no matter where they are stationed.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Don't forget we're still occassionally digging up mass graves of his victims. No WMDs but plenty of secret mass graves.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Yes, and if you believe Tass we're burying more than Saddam did in new, supersecret mass graves.

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
              Ah, yes. They lump in people who've been tortured by extremist groups on both sides and blame the US...
              Because, of course, all these extremist groups would be running free in a Saddam controlled Iraq?
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

No, but they still haven't matched Saddam.

Comment

Working...
                X