Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Oncle, that's not what I claimed. But you put words into my mouth quite nicely. Got more one-liners?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• True, you said too that non-violence should be considered, only that people need also be armed. But saying so you ignore the dynamic of weapons - people buy them to use them. Being armed sends a message to the other side and skews the dice in favor of violence on your own.
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• My beef with Gandhi

I just got the significance of Pekka's title.

Comment

• Zkribbler, you see, this is a problem, you are not very sharp

Oncle Boris, right. That's more what I'm after. And I said, that Gandhi didn't have reality as one of his priorities, because he thought this is the way Hitler shoudl have been fought. And that's why I say he got lucky, because he happened to face a group he faced. In other circumstances he would have gotten destroyed, along with his followers.

And that's why I say he isn't a hero, but a lottery winner.
            In da butt.

Comment

• And considering other traits of his, I do only consider him not a hero, but a villain, whose image was twisted by a historical event, where he happened to merely stroll into.
              In da butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
                Zkribbler, you see, this is a problem, you are not very sharp
                No but thankfully I'm able to get by using my incredible good looks.

Comment

• It takes balls to stand up unarmed to an armed guy who means you harm. You'd never do it.

Comment

• And you'll do great. However, Gandhi didn't do as great as is credited.
                    In da butt.

Comment

• Oncle Boris, balls has nothing to do with the issue. Hitler had balls, too.
                      In da butt.

Comment

• Pekka, if you spent 1/10th as much time on your fantasy hockey team as you do with these crazy-ass rantings, you might even be challenging me for the lead.
                        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Competition is not Pekka's thing. What with him being a hippy communist and all.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
                            Oncle Boris, balls has nothing to do with the issue. Hitler had balls, too.
                            To have balls is to take risks. You claimed that Gandhi was a wuss exactly for taking risks. Wusses with balls?

Comment

• Kontiki, I should gbet back on that. I was away with teh whole vacation thing and mayebe week or two before that slipped on it so I just, I feel so alienated from it and a traitor. You should encourage me to come back by embracing my ego.
                              In da butt.

Comment

• Oncle Boris, hmm, that's a good point. I seem to have made a mistake there. I have to think about that one for a second.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X