Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****buddies :b;

i'm, sor dunrk right now :b;
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Shiva! Remember yourself!
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yeah, I am - forgot to take the profile down...

I currently live here with my partner, a french girl and a german guy (who's great fun )

Asher - you know full well I'm on gaydar

Comment

Originally posted by Park Avenue

Sayeth the expert!
          Did you dig up this thread just to say that? Could I kindly ask that you stop stalking me, I am not going to be one of your f**kbuddies
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

i was looking for a place to live about 3 months ago and just saw your a profile, thought that geezer sounds familiar.

i moved in with some students (bloody students!), a welsh guy and indian guy and two irish girls.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Are they cute?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
              X