Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red jon

are you signed up on easyroomate.com?

pretty sure it's you, but you never know how many gay 22 year old students, called redfern, there might be in swansea.
    Last edited by C0ckney; September 18, 2006, 09:15.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

That's like asking if there's another Easter Bunny.
    Last edited by SlowwHand; September 18, 2006, 09:23.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

easyroomate? Is that a sex site?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

you wish.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I tried using it to find a place down here in Newport News. I looked at one response, and they had a link to there website. When I clicked on the link, I found an album of old people having sex! I assume it was them...

Additionally, there was this Korean woman who seemed to be using it to try and get a husband for her and her daughter.. or something. I don't remember all of them, but a lot were 'interesting' There were a lot of single guys looking for girls (straight) or single guys looking for guys (homosexual/bisexual).. so I think those might have included some on the side as well.

I had good luck finding my roomate in UMD, on the campus website. The general roomate search sites seem to have a lot of questionable ads.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

There were a lot of single guys looking for girls (straight) or single guys looking for guys (homosexual/bisexual)..

We're not stupid, Jon. You don't need to define these things.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

That's why you should call them flat/housemates not roommates and eliminate the ambiguity
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

How about ****friends?

Comment

I believe the expression is f**kbuddies
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You're right. I stand corrected, Harrison.

Comment

No, they said in there add that they were a gay guy looking for a bi/gay guy.. or a straight guy looking for a bi/straight girl.

That is why it looked weird to me. Guy looking for a guy, or guy looking for a girl doesn't imply any sexual interest.. they might just have an easier time leaving with someone of a certain sex (I know that for random roomates.. the female one I had was the best.. and no, there was nothing sexual in our relationship).

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

You usually do...
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I'm not sure if I could handle a female roomate, unless she was unattractive for me. It would especially bother me when she's having sex in the next room. I'd want to join in.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                            I believe the expression is f**kbuddies
                            Sayeth the expert!
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Re: red jon

Originally posted by C0ckney
                              are you signed up on easyroomate.com?

pretty sure it's you, but you never know how many gay 22 year old students, called redfern, there might be in swansea.
                              Are you cruising for a gay student in Swansea?

Comment

Working...
                              X