"Network Neutrality"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I see this as a very serious threat to the future of the internet.
      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
      -Joan Robinson

Comment

It could potentially turn us all from into .

Comment

It's a bad deal.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

What's with all the ?, DRoseDARs? Trying to figure something out? Like the difference between your ass and a hole in the ground? You get no post points here at all, much less for "?".

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The ? is for the fact that I said essentially the same thing, though more colorfully, as Oerdin three minutes before and yet it's like I'm invisible. And I'm 'PolyPLUS, I don't give a rat's ass about points, ass.
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
              X