Its a girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone

Mrs Flubber and little Flubbette are now at home and doing well. Son of Flubber thinks its pretty great to have a little sister but wonders why she won't play with him.
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
      Son of Flubber thinks its pretty great to have a little sister but wonders why she won't play with him.
      When we had our 3rd child, our oldest (a daughter) thought our newborn was a new dolly to play with. Took a little while to straighten that one out....

Congratulations on your new addition, Flubber! Make lots of memories now with your kids, 'cuz they grow up fast!

D

Comment

Baby with a doo rag? Damn that rap music!

Congrats, Flubber!
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Congrats, Flubb!
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Da man
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Congratulations , Flubber .

A really cute baby .

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
                Congratulations , Flubber .

A really cute baby .
                Thanks

She's even cuter now that the trauma of birth is a little bit behind her.

She did scare us a little with not eating much and being too lethargic over the last couple of days but last night she perked right up, started feeding well and now seems to be picking up weight again
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Congratz man!
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                  X