No announcement yet.

Its a girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
      Girl, huh? I suggest you do what my brother did in preparation for his daughter's teenage years: start a collection of exotic and nasty-looking weaponry, and keep it in a prominent place near the entrance to your house. Her future boyfriends need to know, or at least worry, that you have and like to use katanas, kama, various forms of flail, etc.

Oh, and congratulations. Guess I should have said that first.

How about a rather large nutcracker and a cigar chopperI have given that matter some thought
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

So this is what happens when you don't post enough or play Civ at every available moment.

Congratulations, Flubber and Mrs.!

Comment

Congratulations!

btw, why does your daughter have a condom on her head?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I've already decided to shot the first boy my daughter brings home

just wing him

seeing as it will be my first offense I'll probably get only get 6 months and then 2 years probation... but it'll be worth it
            Monkey!!!

Comment

inkcigar:
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Congrats!

"Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Congrats
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Congratulations !!

Comment

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Comment

congrats

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Congrats!

Does she bounce?

A guy named Flubber should have a bouncing baby girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                              I've already decided to shot the first boy my daughter brings home

just wing him

seeing as it will be my first offense I'll probably get only get 6 months and then 2 years probation... but it'll be worth it
                              You kidding? This is AMERICA!! You'd get much less than that for a shoulder shot.

(True story: This guy from my county shot and killed his brother on Christmas. Convicted of 1st degree intentional homicide. Got 1 year with Huber and 30 years prob. Thats all.)
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Congrats!!!

Also Japher, I thought you would have been comfortable enough to ask me to shoot/beat up/track down and make him disappear to be found in a trash can and some parts in back of the grocery store......... I mean, if you can't ask me that favour, I guess you really don't trust me then.
                                In da butt.
                                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                                X